The small cavalier house next to the mansion once served as a guesthouse and laundry room and was probably built around 1800. Symmetrically to this building there was formerly also on the east side of the mansion a corresponding Remisenhaus, which was demolished however already around 1960. In front of both buildings, a row of lime trees was planted just a few meters away, which is still preserved in front of the cavalier house. Once these linden trees were beheaded at a height of about two meters, so that they formed a beautiful shade in front of the buildings and these interfaces can still be recognized on the trees. Since the trees were not cut later, they have grown into powerful emerging giants. These have been cut in recent years, approximately at the level of the eaves of the mansion, to prevent a breakup.
1922/23, the small building for the son of the then owner Dr. Heinrich Dräger (1898-1986) built by the architect Karl Mühlenpfordt as a residential building. The glazed large terrace was cultivated on the eastern side of the garden.
January 4, 2019
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!