The Heilig-Geist-Spital in Nuremberg (colloquially often short HeiGei  ) was the largest urban facility for the care of the sick and (especially) the elderly in the imperial city. It is known as the repository of the imperial jewels that were kept in Nuremberg from 1424 to 1796. The hospital was partly built over the bed of the Pegnitz. It was donated by Konrad Groß, the richest citizen of Nuremberg at the time, as a soul device.
April 3, 2020
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!
Our Tour recommendations are based on thousands of activities completed by other people on komoot.