The old town hall and the old market hall are the worth seeing historical buildings. The town hall was first mentioned in 1446, but it dates back to the 16th century. However, it has changed several times over the years. It is a two-storey semi-detached house with pitched roofs, with the western part being wider than the eastern one. The stepped gable façade in the south was built in 1900/1901.
November 3, 2018
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!