The preacher church of the former Dominican monastery, was completed in 1240 without tower and transept in honor of the Countess Elisabeth. After the Reformation, it was used as a storage room. Later, the historic building was used as a museum and exhibition space until today.
December 3, 2019
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!
Our Tour recommendations are based on thousands of activities completed by other people on komoot.