Bike Touring Highlight
1707 First Lutheran church (about 70 square meters) in the same place
1782 New larger church (about 415 sqm)
1802 Destruction of the church during the city fire
1803-1805 Restoration (according to Clemen rebuilding) of the church
"Hall building with four round-arched windows on the long sides, the organ crowned by the wooden figures of King David and two angels united into a single structure with the pulpit exaggerated, completely unadorned on the outside, the upper part of the gable slated, on the pitched roof of small ridge turrets with pear bonnet and eight-sided lantern. " [Clementina]
October 20, 2018
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!
Our Tour recommendations are based on thousands of activities completed by other people on komoot.