Bike Touring Highlight
The current building was built in 1613 on the eastern edge of the village. The tower to the west of the nave was originally the eastern tower of the Romanesque church, the foundations of which have been found on the square in front of the church. The present passage from the church room into the tower room at the foot of the tower was formerly the entrance to the previous church (Wikipedia).
September 5, 2018
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!
Our Tour recommendations are based on thousands of activities completed by other people on komoot.