Bike Touring Highlight
The Marienplatz extends as a rectangle in a north-south direction, is bounded on the north by the Chopinstraße, in the east by the Long Road and in the south by the Egelstraße.
In 1878/79, according to a plan of the council gardener Otto Wittenberg, a central plant rondel with two lateral meadow areas was created, as they are still present today. 1889 was followed by the fountain.
August 19, 2018
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!