The building for the storage of wine and beer for the councilors was built around 1500. After a heavy city fire, it was rebuilt in its timbered form in 1646.
August 14, 2018
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!
Our Tour recommendations are based on thousands of activities completed by other people on komoot.
Stadtpark Uelzen an der Ilmenau
Grillhütte Fischteiche an Jugendherberge Uelzen
Fischtreppe an der Wipperau
Alte Wassermühle Wrestedt