Bike Touring Highlight
The half-timbered house, dated to 1507, served as a grain and food store and was intended to secure the legally regulated supplies of the imperial city. In the 19th century, the city balance and the city s custody bureau were set up there. 1919 followed by apartments. 1973, 1974 Restoration and conversion to an office building of the city administration. Today, in addition to the city administration, private offices and the local art association are located in the Kornhaus.
July 17, 2018
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!
Our Tour recommendations are based on thousands of activities completed by other people on komoot.