Bike Touring Highlight
In 1676, Aufseß Castle, later also called Unteraufseß, came to the brothers Friedrich and Karl Heinrich von Aufseß. Due to disputes between these two - the family had split into a Protestant and a Catholic line in the 17th century - Karl Heinrich had Oberaufseß Castle built in 1690.
May 8, 2022
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!