Bike Touring Highlight
In the middle of the center lies the small half-timbered chapel, whose first mention dates back to the year 1450. It is believed that the chapel was demolished 200 years later due to dilapidation.
In 1657 the new and present chapel was inaugurated!
It is worthwhile to get off the bike and admire the small structure - with a bit of luck it is even open ...
June 18, 2019
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!