The Redenhof in Hameln was built in 1568. It is the last Adelshof in the old town. This was built by Ernst von Reden.
The Redenhof is still family owned and is located in the old town of Hameln at the entrance to the Großehofstraße.
In 1568 Ernst von Reden acquired from the Hamelin Thönnies Voget and his wife a house and the associated land. There he built a residential building.
March 26, 2018
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!