the building that now houses the Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences; the Amsterdam Fashion Institute is originally built between 1928-1933 as the office for the Amstel Brewery. Goats, barley and hops can be seen above the entrance in the relief. The brewery was founded in 1870 and was taken over by Heineken in 1968. The brewery on this site was closed in 1982.
September 12, 2021
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!