In the year the mine director a. D. Dietrich Köllermann granted mining rights in Flöz Geitling. He called his mine Hermann and let here the oblique (tonnlägigen) bay Margarethe 60 m deep.
Initially, only 4 Berglaute were employed. In 1885, next to the shaft, a small colliery with three rooms was built.
In 1899, a new shaft was built in the Muttental, in which the today still partially preserved operating buildings of the Zech Hermann are.
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!