Bike Touring Highlight
The Old Town Hall is considered an outstanding example of Gothic brick architecture.
In the middle of the 15th century, the council and writing rooms were first created. Later, between 1470 and 1480, the main building with the tower was built. Until the unification of the two Brandenburg cities in 1715, the town hall was the administrative center of the old town. After that, it lost its role as an administrative seat and thus in importance. In the other eventful history, the rooms of the town hall were used as a barch factory (until 1803), as a warehouse, shopping mall and grain magazine (until 1819).
October 21, 2017
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!
Our Tour recommendations are based on thousands of activities completed by other people on komoot.