Bike Touring Highlight
The pretty Catholic parish church of St. Georg is located on the eastern outskirts of Ingenried. Together with the former sacristan's house from the first half of the 18th century, the church is characteristic of the town.
The foundation stone of the parish church was laid on July 5, 1745 by the Steingaden abbot Marianus II Mayr. On this day the 600th anniversary of Ingenried's donation to the Steingaden monastery was celebrated.
June 3, 2021
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!