Bike Touring Highlight
Next to the St.Nicolai is a large parish house from the year 1910. This is already impressive in its construction with brick and half-timbering.A special feature is, however, in an outbuilding, a small chapel (25 seats), which is always open. It can be recognized by a tile mosaic of Bishop Nikolaus, the patron saint of the parish.During the recording, however, the tile mosaic is no longer recognizable.Source:
September 25, 2017
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!
Our Tour recommendations are based on thousands of activities completed by other people on komoot.