Mountain Biking Highlight
The Zähringische castle was first called in 1253 as Landeshuothe. Before the county Utzenstorf the speech (1009 for the first time as comitatus Uranestorfus mentioned). From the end of the 14th century, the Kyburgers - the heirs of the Zähringer - pawned parts of the rulership to various creditors. Rudolf von Ringoltingen bought these parts in the years 1406 to 1418 and united them to rule Landshut. At that time, Landshut had all jurisdictions and its own banner. In 1479 Ludwig von Diesbach acquired the rule, which was sold in 1510 (court Bätterkinden with Aefligen and Schalunen) and 1514 (Utzenstorf, Wiler, Schloss Landshut) to Bern. Berne then erected the Landvogtei by adding Zielebach. From 1798 to 1958 Landshut was privately ownedToday it houses the Swiss Museum of Wild and Hunting.
September 18, 2017
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!