The cloth factory Johann Wülfing & Sohn was founded in 1674 in Lennep. In 1996 their gates were closed forever as one of the last German victims in the competitive struggle of the international textile industry. What remains are the buildings of the factory. They testify to the former size and importance of the company.
The museum is open every day from 11am to 5pm throughout the year.
Admission: Adults 4 €, concessions 3 €, on theme days 5 €.
September 16, 2017
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!