Mountain Biking Highlight
The Trinity plaque here on the Scheppacher Berg stands at the intersection of five star-shaped paths, including the Hochstraße and the connections from Oberschönenfeld and Weiherhof to the Scheppacher Chapel. This junction can already be recognized in the historical map from around 1850, at which seven paths still crossed, including two footpaths. The Trinity plaque was erected in 1714 by Jacob Osterheim, who at that time was the master builder at the Weiherhof, a farm yard of the Oberschönenfeld monastery.
April 30, 2021
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!