Since it was founded in 1986, the ministry has had its headquarters in the building at Archivstrasse 2 on the corner of Calenberger Strasse. The four-sided structure, built by the architect Hermann Hunaeus in several construction phases from 1837 to 1879, encloses an inner courtyard. The structure was originally designed as a building for the government of the Kingdom of Hanover. In front of the main entrance to the building on the street Am Archiv, there are charging stations for electrically powered vehicles that can be used day and night.
February 20, 2021
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!