The parish church is dedicated to St. John the Baptist consecrated. It is first mentioned in a document in 1164. At that time, however - probably as a baptistery in this area - it was already a considerable age. The church was originally built in Romanesque style. Around 1370 it was expanded with the current high Gothic choir.
January 30, 2021
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!
Our Tour recommendations are based on thousands of activities completed by other people on komoot.