Bike Touring Highlight
Here used to be the Moresnet train station and a water-powered grain mill popularly called "Schingsmöhle".
On March 12, 1871, the line 39 / B from Moresnet to Neutralmoresnet today's Kelmis was built, as a connection to the ore mines of Neutralmoresnet.
With the end of operation of the mining company "Many Montange" in September 1951, the fate of route 39 / B was sealed.
January 21, 2018
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!