Large church on the Prießnitzgrund.The Garrison Church of St. Martin (actually Simultankirche St. Martin) in Dresden was the garrison church of Albertstadt, which was laid out as a military town for large parts of the Saxon army. The double church was built in the second construction phase between 1893 and 1900 in the central location of the barracks complex.Source: de.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Garnisonkirche_St._Martin
December 27, 2020
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!