The empress Friedrich house with the foundation of the same name as the bearer was built in 1906 in Neo-Baroque style from donations of the population to promote medical training. After World War II, it was initially the seat of the Russian Military Command and then until shortly after the reunification seat of the Academy of Arts of the GDR.
July 25, 2017
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!