Hiking Highlight (Segment)
In 1822, the Leipzig merchant Maximilian Speck acquired the estate Lützschena and set up a park on an area of 19 hectares. Based on the vegetation of the alluvial forest, the park was designed close to nature with a variety of watercourses. Numerous small architectures - of which only individual fragments are preserved today - supplemented the park design.
June 18, 2017
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!