Bike Touring Highlight
The historic inn "Zum Engel", one of the most beautiful Renaissance buildings in the Palatinate, today houses the town museum of Bad Bergzabern. Built in the 16th century, the building was used by the Dukes of Zweibrücken as the head office until the 18th century. At the beginning of the 19th century, the property came into private ownership and became an inn.
Information, opening times and admission fees of the museum under <bad-bergzabern.de/kultur/stadtmuseum.html>
August 9, 2018
One of the most beautiful Renaissance buildings of the Palatinate is the historic inn "Zum Engel" in Bad Bergzabern. Until the 18th century it served the Dukes of Zweibrücken as Oberamtssitz. Reinhard Fleckstein bought the estate in 1802 and set up the restaurant "Zum Engel". Today it houses the Stadtmuseum Bad Bergzabern.
July 25, 2018
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!