Bike Touring Highlight
On 18.01.1911 the corporation Elbzentrale was founded and the Elbzentrale was built. It did not produce the electricity itself, but was supplied with electricity by a paper factory with provisional generators, which only distributed the electricity to the individual urban areas. On 01.07.1913 the Elbtalzentrale went with its own steam turbines to the power grid which had 5000 hp. 1916 came support from a steam turbogenerator of 13,000 hp possessed. In 1929, the plant was taken back from the power grid, only the control center was used as a transformer and rear derailleur.rottenplaces.de/main/elbtalzentrale-pirna-15273
June 10, 2017
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!