Sieberstorturm, named after the craft of flour sifters, was raised in just one year (1385). On both sides facing the paved road, the building accommodates in each case an elaborate clock. On the south side are the years 1778 & 1981 (or 1781 & 1978) to read.
Together with the Kobolzeller gate and a half-timbered house on "Plönlein" (lat. "Planum": ebener Platz), it forms one of the most well-known postcard motifs of the city.
Who wants to shoot such a picture, should head north from the marketplace to the ensemble.
May 28, 2017
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!