The ruin Casa Hamilton - La Gordejuela was built in 1905 by the English family Hamilton, which was revolutionary at the time, because previously the precious water of the numerous springs had been allowed to flow freely into the sea. Thanks to the conveyor system, it was then possible to supply the surrounding regions with water.
January 5, 2020
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!