Bike Touring Highlight
With the construction of the Ev. Town church in Rötha was started at the end of the 12th century. The choir was added in 1500, 1682 was the completion of the North Tower. Theodor Quentin renewed the church from 1896 to 1897. The three-aisled hall church with Romanesque twin tower and a nave choir has on its western brick and brick masonry, a three-part arched window and a tower with octagonal essay, tail cap and open lantern.
August 8, 2016
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!