Road Cycling Highlight
In 1244, a Romanesque church was built as a subsidiary of Herzogenweiler. After several destruction, it is now the fourth church in the same place. Only the church tower was relocated to the western front. The current one was consecrated by Archbishop Hermann Schäufele after the Second World War (June 2, 1957).Source: kath-bregtal.de/html/content/st_martin_voehrenbach.html
June 23, 2020
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!
Our Tour recommendations are based on thousands of activities completed by other people on komoot.