"Marie Hauptmann donated 100,000 marks for the establishment of a boy 's crèche. The councilor of commerce, Friedrich Lindemann, increased the capital by a further 88,000 marks in 1911 The building housed a boy's hoard, a boys' handicraft school, a people's library, exhibition rooms, a Sunday home for apprentice craftsmen and served as apprenticeship training and further training for journeyman craftsmen.
The house has been used as a children's facility since the 1950s. "
June 6, 2020
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!
Our Tour recommendations are based on thousands of activities completed by other people on komoot.