The Flossinger parish church of St. Johannes d. Baptist was built in 1711-19 and dedicated to St. John, whose patronal feast is celebrated on June 24th. The previous building was destroyed on August 3, 1705 in a devastating fire. Only the “miraculous” crucifix that still exists in the church has been spared by the flames.
May 29, 2020
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!