Hüttlenwaldschlucht, near Spiegelberg, Rems-Murr-Kreis, in the Swabian Forest
- unspoilt brook valley with distinctive sandstone cliffs, half-caves and a small waterfall
- Surefootedness is highly recommended, the path through the gorge is narrow and e.g. slippery during / after rain
- partly with "rope secured"
- good footwear is a prerequisite
- the "Hüttlenwaldschlucht" is "part" of the "Schwäbischen Wald Weg"
- The "complete" gorge lies between the smaller "hiking" parking lot on Prevorster Str., K 1820 and the larger hiking parking lot "Zollstock", in this direction it is always uphill-
May 31, 2020
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!
Our Tour recommendations are based on thousands of activities completed by other people on komoot.