Bike Touring Highlight
This building dates from 1781. The original building was destroyed in a city fire in 1724 and then renovated. However, the condition was so bad that a new building was necessary.
The main portal is flanked by larger-than-life statues of the Bamberg bishopric saints Heinrich and Kunigunde. Inside, the lavishly decorated main altar and the four side altars are particularly striking.
April 24, 2020
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!