Bike Touring Highlight
The “old Neydecker” house was built around 1543 and was in the possession of Langheim Monastery for a long time. The city of Weismain bought the house in the 18th century and has used it since then as a town hall.
May 15, 2020
The town hall dates from 1543.
April 24, 2020
Beautiful old town and delicious ice cream at Besold
May 21, 2020
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!
Our Tour recommendations are based on thousands of activities completed by other people on komoot.
Stadtpfarrkirche St. Martin in Weismain
St. Georg, Pfaffendorf
Downhill Trail von Ebnether Keller nach Redwitz