Bike Touring Highlight
The so-called Reichelsche Schleif was a grinding mill driven directly by pure water power, which was probably built around 1275. It was only shut down in 1988 and extensively restored and renovated in the following years. In 2006 the property became the property of the city of Lauf and has since been used as a museum grinding shop after extensive restoration.
To the left of the mill is the Judenturm, which was first mentioned around 1430 and was part of the medieval city wall. The tower was probably also used for defense purposes.
April 6, 2020
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!
Our Tour recommendations are based on thousands of activities completed by other people on komoot.