The station was opened on July 10, 1877 under the name Bahnhof Rosenthal and served the development of the place Rosenthal. On October 3, 1937, the station received its current name: Berlin-Wilhelmsruh. At that time, the Wilhelmsruh district belonged to the Greater Berlin district of Reinickendorf. That only changed in 1938 due to an area swap between Pankow and Reinickendorf.
March 25, 2020
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!
Our Tour recommendations are based on thousands of activities completed by other people on komoot.