Historic building that houses the town hall at the time. It was built in 1568 in the Renaissance style and is located on Plaza de los Naranjos in the historic district of the city. The exterior of the building includes a sundial and a coat of arms, as well as plaques in the Old Spanish language, which commemorate the conquest of the city in 1485 by Ferdinand and Isabella, the establishment of the city's water supply in 1632, and additions to the building in 1685 in 1779. ( c) Wikipedia
March 19, 2020
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!
Our Tour recommendations are based on thousands of activities completed by other people on komoot.