The Buttelkapelle or St. Thomas Church in Neubrandenburg is a listed church of the apostle ministry of Jesus Christ and was built in 1864 by order and as a foundation of the Grand Duke Friedrich Wilhelm of Mecklenburg-Strelitz as a cemetery chapel.
March 16, 2020
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!
Our Tour recommendations are based on thousands of activities completed by other people on komoot.