Dosdorf was first mentioned in 1272. The place is probably older, however, since the church can be assigned to the early 13th century. The church is dedicated to Saint St. Otmar. It became famous because it is the largest quarter of the Great Mouse Ears. Every summer around 3000 animals live in the roof structure of the church. Around 1890 the church received a (new?) Organ from the organ builder Adam Eifert from Stadtilm (Wikipedia).
March 3, 2020
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!
Our Tour recommendations are based on thousands of activities completed by other people on komoot.