From the self-description and plaque on the site: "The church was built in 1953-54 according to plans by Walter Ahrendt and was consecrated in 1955; the brick building on an octagonal floor plan has a west tower with a saddle roof. A pyramid roof covers the church building. The church offers space for 220 visitors There is a Flentrop organ in the church. A special feature is the bronze work by Fritz Fleer. "
July 5, 2020
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!
Our Tour recommendations are based on thousands of activities completed by other people on komoot.