Bike Touring Highlight
The Ecocitoyenne House is an educational and fun place to experiment and live eco-citizenship everyday. A unique place that gives keys to action:
- A permanent exhibition on 3 major themes: Sustainable Habitat, Ecocitizens everyday, Our "natural" environments,
- Temporary exhibitions: an exhibition created by the Maison écocitoyenne each year (sustainable food, biodiversity, responsible mode, food waste, eco-mobility ...) and exhibitions of exhibitions from other institutions (eg hosting the exhibition Jardiner the City as part of Agora 2017)
- Regular appointments: practical workshops (bicycle repair, sewing, cosmetics manufacturing, discovery of vegetarian cooking, manufacturing of ecological household products) and commented walks on nature in the city.
- Two Energy Information Space hotlines of two hours each week.
- Ephemeral meetings: Conferences, debates, shows, screenings ... a program built with associations, companies and specialized partners.
- A resource area: books and magazines to consult on the spot, address book of local initiatives, documentation to take away (Bordeaux metropolis, Adème)
- An interactive touch table: discover by playing eco-gestures to integrate into his daily life. It also offers a calendar, good addresses and games. Whether you are ready for anything for the environment, perplexed, suspicious or downright disenchanted, you will certainly find some ways to go for a more ecological and economical daily!
The Ecocitoyenne House is a public institution attached to Bordeaux Métropole, within the Energy, Ecology and Sustainable Development Department. maisoneco.bordeaux-metropole.fr
October 27, 2019
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!