• Stage 1 -> From NürnBErg city limits to FürTH-Burgfarrnbach around 16 km / 4h, few inclines
City, country, river, forest. The diverse stage can be divided in half by interrupting the Alte Veste stop of the Rangau Railway
• Stage 2 -> From Burgfarrnbach to ErlANGen-Frauenaurach Around…
• Stage 3 -> From Frauenaurach to Dechsendorf Around 11 km / 3 hours, without inclines
Partly uncompromising optics, a "borderline experience" of a special kind
• Stage 4 -> From Dechsendorf to Dechsendorfer Damm (Erlangen) A good 13 km / 3.5 hours, hardly any inclines
Pond landscape, at the end…
Get recommendations on the best single tracks, peaks, & plenty of other exciting outdoor places.
• Stage 5 -> From the forest hospital to Tennenlohe Around 15 km / 3.5 hours, initially uphill
Lots of green, a little city, also close to the street: nature and city impressions.
NOTE: I have changed this stage the most so far. From Buckenhof through the middle of the Tennenloher Forest…
• Stage 7 -> From the Nordostpark to the Tiergarten Around 13 km / 3h, slight inclines
Water, green, city history; high "event density"
• Start from the airport.
• Bridge at Buchenbühl over A3 closed, so return and detour.
• Animal cemetery, animal…
• Stage 9 -> From Langwasser to Katzwang Around 16 km / 4h, hardly any inclines
Two channels! A “quieter” stage, certainly with highlights
• Stage 10 -> From Katzwang to NürnBErg city limits A good 10 km / 3h, hardly any inclines
In the vicinity of the beautiful Rednitz a colorful mixture of silhouettes…
Bike Touring Collection by Tschechien
Hiking Collection by Kit P
Bike Touring Collection by 8bar bikes
Hiking Collection by Vanessa Kopp